- What is the camp’s philosophy?
- What kind of activities are offered at the BRSC?
- What are the camp’s hours and where would I drop my child off in the morning?
- I work. Can I drop my child off or pick him or her up later?
- Is there transportation available for my child?
- Can I pay for the camp by credit card?
- I paid for a full week for my child but he or she missed a day because of illness or other reason. Can I get a partial refund?
- What should I pack for my child everyday?
- Is it OK my child brings his or her game boy to the camp?
At BRSC we are dedicated to providing kids with a fun, safe and care-free summer camp environment where friendships and fond memories are created. All games and activities promote fun and safety while our counselors support and encourage good sportsmanship.
We recommend that you pack lunch (including snack and drink) each except Friday; this is free pizza day. Also, all children are required to wear sneakers only; no sandals or open toed shoes. [back to top]
We strongly recommend that your child NOT bring items such as game boys, ipods, phones, etc, they will run the risk of it being lost, stolen or broken, the BRSC will not be responsible for personal items.